- For booking a stall, 35% of stall value has to be paid.(Check My CART to know the amount to be Paid). Once a stall is chosen & booked, the system will keep the stall in BLOCKED state for 72 hours, within which, you would be required to make a minimum payment of 35% of the stall value through IMPS / NEFT / RTGS in favor of Radiaant Expositions Ltd. If the payment is not made within 72 hours of booking the stall, the automated system will release the stall automatically.
- GST applicable @ 18%.
- By 30th April 2020: 30% of stall value
- 1st May 2020 onwards: 100% of stall value
thirty third stall in a row
STALL NO.: A-33
STALL SIZE.: 9 SQMT
0.00% discount for companies in Mumbai
0.00% discount for companies outside Mumbai
0.00% discount for companies outside India
status : available
Every standard stall includes the followngs :
-> 1 Meeting Table
-> 2 Chairs
-> 3 Spotlights
-> 1 Power Socket
-> 1 Dust Bin
-> Carpet under the Stall
-> Name Fascia as part of the package
Terms & Conditions
INDIA INTERNATIONAL FASHION JEWELLERY & ACCESSORIES SHOW 2021
24-27 September 2021; Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India
REGISTRATION, STAND ALLOCATION & PAYMENT TERMS:
- Retail / selling is strictly prohibited at IIFJAS. Stalls found selling products will be sealed as per the T & C of the show or penalized
- No Kids under 15 years of age will be allowed inside the show
(1) All Terms & Conditions mentioned in the Exhibition Space Contract and / or on the website / mobile app are legally binding. Any company / exhibitor, who has booked a stall online or offline & has already made a part-payment / full-payment and has or has not signed or sealed the exhibition space contract / participation form, and has been allotted a space in this said exhibition against that part / full payment, will be considered as abiding by the Terms & Conditions mentioned in the contract / form / official website / mobile app, whether or not read the terms and clauses in the contract, partly or completely, knowingly or unknowingly.
(2) The total value of the space / stall / booth should be paid completely, on or before 10th August 2021, or else any part payments made (if any) towards the stall before this date will be forfeited & the bookings would be treated as cancelled and the Exhibitors have no right to claim any kind of refund under any circumstances.
(3) Stall possession letter, which is important to enter in exhibition premises during the fair, will be given only after full payment is made towards the space / stall booked.
(4) The Organizers shall have full power to determine in every respect, the allocation of area and position of space, and they shall be entitled for any reason which is their sole opinion, in the general interest of the Exhibition to vary the general layout or the location / position and area of any particular stall / booth even if already allotted, and the Exhibitor shall accept such decision of the Organizers and the new allotment of space in substitution to that originally allotted. In any such case, No Exhibitor is entitled for any sort of refunds.
(5) ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION: A standard stall / booth of 9 M² and less will be provided with a basic electricity supply of 1 KW. Any Exhibitor / Participant utilizing / consuming electricity more than the basic provided would be charged at the rate of RS. 2800 per KW for the entire event of 4 days.
(6) The basic amenities provided with the standard stall of 9 M² stall will be: 1 Counter Table, 2 Chairs, 3 Spot lights, Carpet under the stall, 1 Dustbin, 1 Power supply point & Name Fascia and that for 6 M² & 4 M² will be 2 Spot lights, other amenities remaining the same. Any additional accessories or amenities will be charged extra for which full payment should be made in advance. All orders to be placed well in advance directly to the official stall contractor.
- A)(1) The minimum cancellation fee for cancellations before 30th April 2021 is 35% of the stall value. For cancellations from 1st May 2021 onwards, 100% of the stall value needs to be paid, even if not participating. No refunds will be given for any cancellations against any bookings, whatsoever be the reason.
- B) (1) The Organizers reserve the right to cancel the Stall / booth booking approved on the basis of misleading or false information or if the requirements of the applicant for participation are no longer met by the applicant. (2) Bookings / Registrations cannot be altered or withdrawn unilaterally by the participants. Breach of Contract and / or Withdrawal by the Exhibitor – with prejudice to the rights and remedies of the Organizers, in respect of any breach of the Contract on the part of the Exhibitor, the Organizers may at their discretion allow the Exhibitor to withdraw from the Exhibition subject to following conditions: (a) The Exhibitor must give written notice to the Organizers that they desire to withdraw and if the Organizers allow such withdrawal, they will notify the Exhibitor of their decision in writing. (b) Any such notification by the Organizers to the Exhibitor will constitute a cancellation of the Contract, subject to the payment of the Exhibitor to the Organizers of a consideration for release from the Contract. (c) The amount of such payment will be specified in the Organizers notification to the Exhibitor and will be in proportion of the space rental / fee payable under the Contract as specified on Exhibition Space Contract / Website / Mobile App of IIFJAS. (d) Upon payment of such amount to the Organizers by the Exhibitor, the contract shall be cancelled and neither party shall have any further claim against each other.
- C) Neither the Organizer nor its employees, managers or agents shall have any liability to the Exhibitor in case the Exhibition is cancelled, postponed or relocated due to circumstances outside the Organizer's control such as force majeure including but not limited to war, fire, natural disasters, explosion, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, pandemic, lock?out, lockdown, embargo, civil unrest, legal proceedings or government regulations that make it impossible or impractical for the Organizer in its absolute discretion to hold the Exhibition.
- In these conditions, the term Exhibitor means the signatory of the exhibition space contract of IIFJAS or the company that books the stall online/offline/through mobile app, and includes all employees or agents of such company, and the term exhibition means “The Organizers” / “Promoters” meaning “Radiaant Expositions Ltd.” Stalls booked online / offline without filling this contract form are also bound to the terms & conditions of this contract.
- In case of “Joint Venture” howsoever described, the Exhibitor is deemed to have obtained the consent of all the individuals / companies / entities in his venture, to all the conditions of this contract.
- Exhibitors will be totally responsible for the obtaining of Visas as may be required to enable them, their servants, agents, representatives, invitees, employees or others to attend the Exhibition and in no event shall there be any claim for damages or otherwise against the Organizers with respect to any loss or expense relating thereto.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the insurance and transportation of their goods / personal belongings. Exhibitors are liable for their own life / accidental / health insurances.
- The Organizers reserve the right to alter, add to, cancel or amend any of these conditions at any time and the decision of Organizers shall be final. No alteration, addition, amendment or any changes in any of these conditions shall operate to release any Exhibitor from his contract with the Organizers. Additionally, the Organizers may at any time make necessary additions to the existing terms & conditions / rules & regulations, having immediate effect, in relation to any aspect of the Exhibition.
- CLAIMS: The Organizers will not accept any claim for any sort of loss incurred to the Exhibitor during, before or after the exhibition
Please note: All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement / Contract shall be finally settled by a Sole Arbitrator, to be appointed by the Organizers, under the provision of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The place of the arbitration shall be Mumbai only and only the Courts at Mumbai shall have jurisdiction.