- For booking a stall, 35% of stall value has to be paid.(Check My CART to know the amount to be Paid). Once a stall is chosen & booked, the system will keep the stall in BLOCKED state for 72 hours, within which, you would be required to make a minimum payment of 35% of the stall value through IMPS / NEFT / RTGS in favor of Radiaant Expositions Ltd. If the payment is not made within 72 hours of booking the stall, the automated system will release the stall automatically.
- GST applicable @ 18%.
fifteenth stall in t row
STALL NO.: T-15
STALL SIZE.: 6 SQMT
0.00% discount for companies in Mumbai
0.00% discount for companies outside Mumbai
0.00% discount for companies outside India
status : available
Every standard stall includes the followngs :
-> 1 Meeting Table
-> 2 Chairs
-> 3 Spotlights
-> 1 Power Socket
-> 1 Dust Bin
-> Carpet under the Stall
-> Name Fascia as part of the package
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION AT
12TH INDIA INTERNATIONAL FASHION JEWELLERY & ACCESSORIES SHOW 2018
21-24 August; Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India
REGISTRATION, STAND ALLOCATION & PAYMENT TERMS:
Retail / selling will be strictly prohibited at IIFJAS henceforth. Stalls found selling products will be sealed as per the T & C of the show or penalized
No Kids under 15 years of age will be allowed inside the show
(1). Application for space must be signed and sealed by the applicant and is legally binding. Any company / exhibitor, who has already made a part-payment / full-payment and has not either signed or sealed this contract / participation form, and has been allotted a space in this said exhibition against that part / full payment, will be considered as abiding by the Terms & Conditions mentioned in this contract / form, whether or not read the terms and clauses in this contract, partly or completely, knowingly or unknowingly. (2) The total value of the space / stall / booth should be paid completely, on or before 10th June 2018, or else any part payments made (if any) towards the stall before this date will be forfeited & the bookings would be treated as cancelled and the Exhibitors have no right to claim any kind of refund under any circumstances. (3) When payments for space / stall / booth are not made when due, the organizers reserve the right to charge interest on any overdue amounts at 15%. Any loss incurred to the Organizer arising thereon, must be paid by the Exhibitor. (4) Stall possession letter, which is important to enter in exhibition premises during the fair, will be given only after full payment is made towards the space / stall booked. (5) The Organizers shall have full power to determine in every respect, the allocation of area and position of space and they shall be entitled for any reason which is their sole opinion, in the general interest of the Exhibition to vary the general layout or the location / position and area of any particular stand even if already allotted and the Exhibitor shall accept such decision of the Organizers and the new allotment of space in substitution of that originally allotted. In any such case, no Exhibitor is entitled for any sort of refunds. (6) ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION: A standard stall / booth of 9 M² will be provided with a basic electricity supply of 1 KW. Any Exhibitor / Participant utilizing / consuming electricity more than the basic provided would be charged at the rate of RS. 2500 per KW for the entire event of 4 days. (7) The basic amenities provided with the standard stall of 9 M² stall will be: 1 Counter Table, 2 Chairs, 3 Spot lights, Carpet under the stall, 1 Dustbin, 1 Power supply point & Name Fascia and that for 6 M² & 4 M² will be 2 Spot lights, other amenities remaining the same. Any additional accessories or amenities will be charged extra for which full payment should be made in advance. All orders to be placed well in advance and any order placed during the exhibition will be charged at an additional 10%.
- A) (1) The minimum cancellation fee for cancellations before 31 May 2018 is 30% of the stall value. For cancellations from 1 June onwards 2018, 100% of the stall value needs to be paid, even if not participating No refunds will be given for any cancellations against any bookings, whatsoever be the reason. (2) The Organizers reserve the right to cancel the Stall / booth booking approved on the basis of misleading or false information or if the requirements of the applicant for participation are no longer met by the applicant. (3) Registrations cannot be altered or withdrawn unilaterally by the participants. Breach of Contract and / or Withdrawal by the Exhibitor – with prejudice to the rights and remedies of the Organizers, in respect of any breach of the Contract on the part of the Exhibitor, the Organizers may at their discretion allow the Exhibitor to withdraw from the Exhibition subject to following conditions: (a) The Exhibitor must give written notice to the Organizers that he desires to withdraw and if the Organizers allow such withdrawal, they will notify the Exhibitor of their decision in writing. (b) Any such notification by the Organizers to the Exhibitor will constitute a cancellation of the Contract, subject to the payment of the Exhibitor to the Organizers of a consideration for release from the Contract. (c) The amount of such payment will be specified in the Organizers notification to the Exhibitor and will be in proportion of the space rental payable under the Contract as specified in the front page of Exhibition Space Contract.
- B) Upon payment of such amount to the Organizers by the Exhibitors (credit being given by the Organizers for all rental already paid by the Exhibitor) the contract shall be cancelled and neither party shall have any further claim against each other
- This legally binding application for space must be signed & sealed by the applicant willing to participate in the above said trade fair. In these conditions, the term “Exhibitor” means the signatory of this application and includes all employees or agents of such organization, and the term exhibition means “The Organizers” / “Promoters” meaning “Radiaant Expositions Ltd.”
- In case of “Joint Venture” howsoever described, the Exhibitor is deemed to have obtained the consent of all the individual participants in his venture, to all the conditions of this contract.
- Exhibitors will be totally responsible for the obtaining of Visas as may be required to enable them, their servants, agents, representatives, invitees, employees or others to attend the Exhibition and in no event shall there be any claim for damages or otherwise against the Organizers in respect of any loss or expense relating thereto. Exhibitors are responsible for the insurance of their goods.
- The Organizers reserve the right to alter, add to, cancel or amend any of these conditions at any time and the decision of Organizers shall be final. No alteration, addition, amendment or any changes in any of these conditions shall operate to release any Exhibitor from his Contract. Additionally, the Organizers may at any time make necessary additions to the existing terms & conditions / rules & regulations, having immediate effect, in relation to any aspect of the Exhibition.
- CLAIMS: The Organizers will not accept any claim or complaint against them unless it is submitted in writing to the address given below within ONE week of the closing date of the Exhibition.
Please note: All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement / Contract shall be finally settled by a Sole Arbitrator, to be appointed by the Organizers, under the provision of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The place of the arbitration shall be Mumbai only and only the Courts at Mumbai shall have jurisdiction..